If we’ve announced a new special offer (or you hear other people talking about it in comments, reviews, or social media) but don’t see it anywhere, there are a few things to check:
- Make sure you're using the latest version of the Tapas app by checking Google Play (Android) or the App Store (Apple) for updates.
- Check that your device OS is up to date. In some cases, special offers may only be available on certain versions of Android or iOS.
- If you’re on iOS, check that Limit Ad Tracking is turned off. If Limit Ad Tracking is turned on, you will not see any special offers on Tapas, and will not be able to receive rewards for any completed offers. To check, open the Settings app on your device, tap Privacy, and then select Advertising.
- Completely close (“kill”) and reopen the Tapas app, then check the Free Coins section again. If a new offer started while you were using Tapas, it may not load until the next time you open Tapas.
- Sit tight and check Tapas again the next day. In some cases special offers may be limited to a certain number of people per day.
If you've tried all of the above and still don't see the special offer, it may be limited by geography (ex: "US-only") or various other factors.
We know it's frustrating if you can't participate, but rest assured: we're constantly on the lookout for new sponsors and partnerships so we can offer free coin opportunities to as many of our members as possible.