That’s strange! Your email confirmation may have ended up in your spam folder. You should have received an email confirmation from email@example.com after submitting. If you haven’t, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address you used in your submission form and we’ll try to figure out what went wrong.
Articles in this section
- When does the submission period begin and end?
- I didn’t receive an e-mail confirmation of my submission. Did you receive my entry?
- I already made a submission but would like to make some changes. Can I submit again?
- How many submissions can I make?
- Can I submit a project idea I submitted last time?
- Can we submit a retelling/adaptation of a work that's in the public domain (i.e. Alice in Wonderland)?
- Will I be able to receive feedback on my submission?
- Can I submit my idea to other programs, competitions, or companies after entering?
- Can I submit a story that I’ve already posted a few chapters of on Tapas?
- What if my story idea consists of multiple seasons?