No, we are looking for new ideas that have not been published yet. If you are interested in professional opportunities for your current story on Tapas, feel free to submit to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- When does the submission period begin and end?
- I didn’t receive an e-mail confirmation of my submission. Did you receive my entry?
- I already made a submission but would like to make some changes. Can I submit again?
- How many submissions can I make?
- Can I submit a project idea I submitted last time?
- Can we submit a retelling/adaptation of a work that's in the public domain (i.e. Alice in Wonderland)?
- Will I be able to receive feedback on my submission?
- Can I submit my idea to other programs, competitions, or companies after entering?
- Can I submit a story that I’ve already posted a few chapters of on Tapas?
- What if my story idea consists of multiple seasons?