Because of the confidential nature of this document, please understand that we are unable to provide a sample contract for you to look at. If you are selected and don’t agree with the terms on the contract, you are free to decline our offer. If you are presented with a contract, it does not mean you are required to sign it. In the end, every contract is different due to negotiations and creators' needs, which we will do our best to accommodate.
Articles in this section
- What is the Tapas Creator Incubator Program?
- What are some examples of past Incubator series?
- Do I have to move to the Bay Area?
- How many projects will be picked?
- Other than editorial feedback, what else will Tapas be providing in this program?
- Will I be paid?
- How much will I be paid? Can you give an estimate?
- Can I see a sample contract?
- Who owns the copyright of the resulting work?
- Why is this a joint ownership?