The program is an opportunity for creators who have amazing ideas and want to work with us--and receive funding--to develop and bring them to life. Being selected for this program means entering a co-production agreement with us and working closely with our editorial team to create new and exciting original stories. During the program, creators will be compensated for their work. Not only are we providing creators with full editorial resources, we will also work closely with you to develop your project for opportunities like print publishing or TV/online series deals, if you so desire.
Articles in this section
- What is the Tapas Creator Incubator Program?
- What are some examples of past Incubator series?
- Do I have to move to the Bay Area?
- How many projects will be picked?
- Other than editorial feedback, what else will Tapas be providing in this program?
- How much will I be paid? Can you give an estimate?
- Will I be paid?
- Can I see a sample contract?
- Who owns the copyright of the resulting work?
- Why is this a joint ownership?