No, if selected to take part in the Incubator Program, you will be given a contract and ample time to review and ask questions. We recommend taking the contract to a trusted legal representative to review. We’re more than happy to discuss and clarify any details in the contract to make sure you’re absolutely comfortable with the terms, as well as negotiate some of the terms.
Articles in this section
- What is the Tapas Creator Incubator Program?
- What are some examples of past Incubator series?
- Do I have to move to the Bay Area?
- How many projects will be picked?
- Other than editorial feedback, what else will Tapas be providing in this program?
- Will I be paid?
- How much will I be paid? Can you give an estimate?
- Can I see a sample contract?
- Who owns the copyright of the resulting work?
- Why is this a joint ownership?