If you're a creator on Tapas who is interested in Premium, you can pitch us your story for our submissions team to review.
Before sending in a pitch, please take a look at our Premium submission guidelines below.
- At least 2000 subscribers on Tapas
- At least 3 published episodes
- Vertical format panels
In your pitch, please include:
- Series summary
- Series outline
- Link to existing Tapas series
- Other relevant links if applicable (social media, other works, portfolio, etc.)
For your submission, please include both a cover letter in the body of your email and a writing sample (plus some more information about your novel) as an attachment.
In your cover letter, please include:
- Logline (sell your novel in 1 sentence)
- Genre(s) [main genre, secondary genres]
- Expected word count (and let us know if your manuscript is in-progress or complete)
- Target audience (who you think would love this series the most)
- A little bit about yourself, including relevant links if applicable (social media, other works, portfolio, etc.)
In your attachment, please include:
- Plot outline (200 - 400 words)
- Character descriptions (personality, character arc, any fun details) of your main characters
- First 5 chapters of your manuscript
Simultaneous submissions are acceptable, though we ask that you let us know in your cover letter if you’re submitting (or plan to submit) the novel elsewhere. If you want to submit multiple projects to Tapas, we ask that you send them one at time and then wait at least one week after a decision on one project before submitting another.
Please note that while we’re happy to consider both complete and ongoing projects (and we encourage you to submit your work to get it on our radar, regardless of status!), we’ll need a manuscript of at least 80,000 words before we consider your project for premium serialization.
Once you meet these guidelines, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We may not be able to respond to every submission, but we appreciate every pitch that comes our way.
If you’ve published a Premium series with us before and you’d like to submit a new idea for Premium, just reach out to your editor by email. We’ll be happy to take a look!