Tapas Ink is our in-app currency, which makes it easy for creators to earn money in a fun and friendly way. Fans can support their favorite creators directly with Tapas Ink, or by unlocking episodes of their Premium series.
Users can purchase Tapas Ink on the website and apps, or they can earn Ink for free by completing sponsored offers, watching video ads, inviting friends to Tapas, or participating in special events. You can learn more about ink here!
Support is a way for readers to give kudos to their favorite creators by sending Ink to them directly. For creators, Support can be turned on from their Dashboard once 250 subscribers have been reached for any one of their series.
When readers use Ink for Support, roughly 85% goes to creators (after any 3rd party fees) and the remaining 15% helps fund Tapas.