Special offers are a great way to earn some free coins on Tapas, but due to their nature can be a bit persnickety in some cases.
Usually, rewards show up the next time you launch Tapas after completing the offer's requirements. However, in some cases it may take up to 24 hours for the coins to be awarded.
When special offers are available we absolutely want you to take full advantage and earn the rewards you deserve, so if something doesn't work the first time don't fret – there are a few things you can try!
If you didn’t receive a reward:
- Review the offer details to make sure you've successfully completed all of the requirements, are eligible to earn the reward, and that the offer has not ended or expired.
- Ensure that you tapped the ad banner or button displayed in Tapas to initiate the offer, and didn't instead directly download the app, visit the website, or otherwise start completing the offer requirements on your own, separate from Tapas or before the offer became available on Tapas.
- Check your Tapas Transaction History to see if the reward coins were already added. You can find your Transaction History in the Tapas app under Settings, or on the Tapas website by clicking on your coin balance.
- Completely close ("kill") and relaunch Tapas, to see if the reward confirmation appears or if your coin balance updates when you open the Coin Shop. If that doesn't work, you can log out of Tapas and log in again.
- Wait at least 24 hours after completing the offer requirements, then try launching Tapas again. Usually coins are awarded immediately, but some offer partners may only send out rewards periodically, such as once per day.
Details and requirements for some of our recent offers: