Android and iOS purchases
Purchases are usually delivered instantly, but sometimes may take longer. If there’s a delay, it means the purchase is still pending or being processed, and you don’t need to try purchasing the same pack again.
Instead, there are a few other things to try first.
- Close and reopen the Ink Shop in Tapas to see if your balance refreshes.
- Completely close (“kill”) and reopen the Tapas app, then check your balance in the Ink Shop again.
- Review your purchase history to confirm whether or not the transaction was actually completed. You can log in to payments.google.com to check your Google Play purchase history. For iTunes, you can follow these instructions.
- If you were charged, check your Tapas Transaction History to see if the coins were already added. You can find your Transaction History in the Tapas app under Settings, or on the Tapas website by clicking on your Ink balance.
- Wait 24 hours to see if the transaction was delayed temporarily, and then try launching Tapas and checking your balance in the Ink Shop again.
If you tried everything above and still haven’t received your order after more than 24 hours:
If your purchase was made on an Android device through Google Play, please take a screenshot of your email receipt showing the transaction ID. The transaction ID is the part that looks like "GPA.1234-5678-1234-56789," and it must be visible in the screenshot so we can find the purchase and credit any missing Ink. If you didn't receive a receipt, you can follow Google's instructions to find it in your order history.
If your purchase was made on an iOS device through iTunes, please take a screenshot of your email receipt, or follow Apple's instructions to find and take a screenshot of the Tapas purchase in question.
Once you have the screenshot, contact us from the Android or iOS app using the "Give Us Feedback" option under Settings on the main Tapas menu, or email us. If you email us from an address different than the on you use on Tapas, place be sure to mention the email address you use on Tapas or your username so we can find your account.
If your purchase was made on the tapas.io website, you should have received an email from email@example.com with the subject "Transaction receipt" at the email address associated with your Tapas account. If you don't see it in your inbox, you may also need to check the spam/junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.
Once you find your receipt, you can forward a copy along with a brief message describing the problem to Tapas feedback, so we can verify the transaction and make any necessary adjustments to your account balance.