2. Information of Data Privacy Officer (DPO) and EU Representative
Data Privacy Officer (DPO)
- Name: Hyun Kim
- Office Address: 26 Ujeongguk-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, 03161, Republic of Korea
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name : PLANIT LEGAL
- Office Address : Tapas Entertainment EU Representative Jungfernstieg 1 20095 Hamburg Germany
- Email Address : email@example.com
3. Lawfulness of Processing
The Purpose of Personal Information Processing
|To provide the Services based on contractual relationship with you||
|To comply with legal requirements||
|To perform customer services||
|To promote services, events and products||
4. Possible consequences of failure to provide information
Some personal information collected from you requires us to fulfill our duties defined in a contract made with you. Other information may be required for us to provide better, customized, and/or smooth Services to you.
If you deny or fail to provide personal information, we may not be able to fulfill out duties or may not be able to continue providing our Services.
5. Your rights under the GDPR
Based on GDPR, we may require you to verify your identity when you request us to exercise your rights. If someone on behalf of you sends us such request, the person needs to proof identity of you.
6. International transfer of personal information
Information that you provide to us will be transferred to the Republic of Korea (“Korea”). Korea has been considered by the European Commission to provide an adequacy level of protection for personal information in accordance with GDPR.
However, when we transfer your personal information to a country where the adequacy level has not been certified by European Commission, we will notify you of the specific location and deploy the following safeguard:
· Standard Contractual Clauses (“SCC”)
We make an agreement with Standard Contractual Clauses pre-approved by European Commission to satisfy GDPR requirements to protect your personal information.
7. Automated decision-making (including profiling)
8. Update to this PP Addendum
Last modified: October 31, 2023